The Karman Lightweight Foldable Aluminum VIP-515-TP Tilt-in-Space Wheelchair is a revolutionary tilt chair that weighs just 34 pounds in transport mode (TP).
Our weight-shifting center-of-gravity pressure relief design with a tilt range of 0-35* redistributes pressure to the lower back to help prevent pressure sores and skin breakdown. Built with ultra-lightweight T-6 aircraft-grade aluminum, our wheelchair has many features that make it the lightest folding tilt in the market. It includes a breathable seat and back sling, ergonomic Aegis anti-bacterial seat, back, and head cushions, flip back armrest assembly with height adjustable desk arm pads, removable footrest with heel loop, storage pocket behind backrest, and seat belt restraint. It also has 14″ x 1″ polyurethane high tread flat free rear wheels and 7″ x 1″ polyurethane front casters. Weighing only 34 lbs (without footrest) and with a weight capacity of 250 lbs, this wheelchair is the perfect companion for your daily needs. It comes in a Diamond Black frame and is backed with a warranty.
- Weighs only 34 lbs (without footrest)
- The Lightest Folding Tilt in Space In The Market T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Intelligent 0-35* center-of-gravity weight shifting design shifts pressure and reduce bedsores
- Globally Patented Folding Design
- Breathable Seat and Back Sling
- Ergonomic Aegis Anti-Bacterial Seat, Back, and Head Cushions
- Flip Back Armrest Assembly with Height Adjustable Desk Arm Pads
- Removable Footrest with Heel Loop
- Storage Pocket Behind Backrest
- Seat Belt Restraint Included
- Companion Brakes and Companion Tilt Operated
- 14″ x 1″ Polyurethane High Tread Flat Free Rear Wheels
- 7″ x 1″ Polyurethane Front Casters
- Frame Color: Diamond Black
- Weight Capacity of 250 lbs.
- Manufacturer's warranty