Designed with maximum user comfort in mind. It's the perfect choice for those with long-term mobility issues. Ultra-lightweight aluminum.
Karman's MVP-502 Reclining Wheelchair is the perfect solution for those suffering from long-term mobility issues. With a patented ergonomic/anti-sliding "V-Seat" to prevent sliding, sores and relieve overall pressure on the user's body, this chair provides comfort and customization. The backrest reclines from 93° to 160°, while the ergonomic armrest can be adjusted to match the reclined chair. The 3D elevating legrests are designed to allow greater micro-adjustment for up/down, left/right or inward/outward movements, and the chair folds compactly for easy storage. Upholstered with anti-microbial AEGIS Microbe shield for sanitation and 3cm thick breathable material for superb comfort, this chair is designed with maximum user comfort in mind. Despite the higher price point, this chair is well worth the investment for those who spend several hours of every day in their wheelchair.
- Tension Strap Adjustable Seat & Backrest
- Height Adjustable Arms
- High Strength Aircraft Grade Aluminum, weighs only 33 lbs. (w/o footrests)
- Patented “V” Shape Seating (anti-thrust, slippage)
- “Tube-in Center” footplate
- Seat Width: 16″, 18″, 20″
- Available in Transport 14″ wheels or 22″ Rear wheels
- Folding/ Ultra Compact
- Aegis Anti-Bacterial Upholstery
- Flat free polyurethane tires
- Frame Color: Diamond Black
- Weight Capacity of 250 lbs
- Manufacturer's warranty