Safeway Medical Supply works hard to help you find the right product for your needs. If you purchased a product that isn’t working for you and need to return the item, please read the Safeway Medical Supply Return Policy below. Returns are initiated through this website when you are logged in to your account and only reference items bought through this store.
Please inspect your product closely upon delivery. If the product is either damaged or not the product you ordered, we ask that you refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect, please call Safeway Medical Supply Customer Service at 1-866-280-6674.
Once delivery has been accepted, the following conditions apply (restocking fees may apply):
- You are responsible for the costs of return shipping.
- All products must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new and unused condition. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, scratches, dirty tires, pet hair or other household dirt, wear to seats and armrests, damage to charging ports, scratches to the frame or scratches to remotes.
- All accessories and chargers included in the product's box must be returned. EX. Chargers, baskets, additional colored shrouds. Accessories not included in the box, purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a power chair return.
- All outgoing freight, and delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, and Tech Set-Up fees are not refundable.
General Return Windows
Please contact Safeway Medical Supply regarding an individual product's return policy. Most items may be refunded if returned within ten days of receipt. You are responsible for all costs for return shipping, and the product must be in the original packaging.
Certain products are custom-made by the manufacturer and are non-returnable. These include:
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Custom-built lift chairs, including those with upgraded fabrics, heat and massage, PowerPillow, footrest extension or left-hand control options, are non-returnable.
- Custom-built wheelchairs are made by the manufacturer to fit your specific needs and body measurements and are, therefore, non-returnable.
- Some scooters and power chairs with custom add-ons
- Patient Lifts
- Some scooters
- Open-Box Items
For hygienic reasons, the following products are non-returnable:
- Bath safety equipment (Excluding select Rehab Shower Commode Chairs)
- Seating Products - Cushions and Backs
- All slings
Returned products are subject to a 25% restocking fee, including:
- Lift chairs
- Power wheelchairs
- All scooters
- All manual wheelchairs (excluding non-returnable custom)
- Rehab Shower Commode Chairs
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Safeway Medical Supply within the product's return window.
- The easiest way to request an RA number is by completing our easy online Return Authorization Request. You may also call us at 1-866-280-6674 or email us at [email protected] to request an RA number. Please include your order number, name, and the item number you are returning.
- Once the RA has been issued from Safeway Medical Supply, you may ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days. Include the RA Number on the box and print the RA form and insert it into the box before stealing and shipping it.
- Once the product is received, it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If the item(s) show any signs of use, Safeway Medical Supply cannot issue a refund. If your item is not returnable, we will contact you, and you can choose to ship it back to your address. You will be responsible for all shipping fees.
- Once approved, your refund, less restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.
Note that returned products require a Return Authorization number. Any returns received without an RA number will not be credited. To receive full credit, items must be shipped within 14 days from the day the RA Number and shipping information were provided by Safeway Medical Supply.
Unless Safeway Medical Supply made an error, returns are the customer's responsibility. We highly recommend that you insure all items for retail value to protect against shipping damage.
Please carefully follow all return-shipping instructions that are included with your Return Authorization number. If an item is returned to the wrong address, Safeway Medical Supply reserves the right to charge for any additional shipping fees associated with shipping the item to the correct location. In addition, if a scheduled pickup with a delivery carrier is missed, Safeway Medical Supply may institute a $20 fee per missed scheduled pickup.
Orders canceled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit, and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) will apply. Second-Day and Next-Day shipping costs will not be credited if delivery is refused.
Once your return is received, Safeway Medical Supply will issue a credit to the payment type used for the purchase. Please allow up to 4 weeks for your credit to be issued. If you paid by check or money order, we will issue a check within 30 days.
If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please call us at 1-866-280-6674 or email us at [email protected], and we will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced promptly.