A premium folding recliner wheelchair designed for those suffering from long-term mobility issues.
The Karman MVP502 is a premium folding recliner wheelchair designed for those suffering from long-term mobility issues. It reclines to a full 160 degrees and features 14" rear wheels for superior handling and a comfortable ride. The chair folds compactly for easy storage and is upholstered with 3cm thick breathable material and anti-microbial AEGIS Microbe shield for sanitation. It also features a patented ergonomic/anti-sliding "V-Seat" to prevent sliding, sores, and relieve overall pressure on the user's body. The reclining backrest and ergonomic armrest can be adjusted to match the reclined chair. The 3D elevating legrests offer micro-adjustment for up/down, left/right or inward/outward movements. Rated 4.7 stars on Wheelchair Institute.
- Tension Strap Adjustable Seat & Backrest
- Height Adjustable Armrest
- High Strength Aircraft Grade Aluminum, weighs only 33 lbs. (w/o footrests)
- Patented “V” Shape Seating (anti-thrust, slippage)
- “Tube-in Center” footplate
- Seat Width: 16″, 18″, OR 20″
- Folding / Ultra Compact
- AEIGIS® Anti-Bacterial Upholstery
- Available in Transport 14″ wheels or 22″ Rear wheels
- Flat free polyurethane tires
- Frame Color: Diamond Black
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Extending handbrakes equipped
- Manufacturer's Warranty