The Karman Tilt-In-Space and Recliner Wheelchair is the perfect choice for users who need versatility and comfort.
The Karman Tilt-In-Space & Recliner Wheelchair is a lightweight, versatile, and comfortable transport wheelchair that offers 0-30 reclining and 0-35 tilting with weight shifting to reduce bedsores. It features newly designed swing in and away footrests, removable armrests, and AEGIS permanently bonded Anti-Microbial barrier upholstery to protect against odor, staining, and deterioration from bacteria, fungus, and other micro-organisms. The VIP2 series is the next generation in innovation and design for tilt wheelchairs, weighing just 36 pounds in transport mode. This design may be ideal for those who require a higher degree of pressure relief compared to manual wheelchairs. The 0-35º tilt range and 30º range of reclining back, coupled with an aircraft grade T6 aluminum frame, helps to distribute the user’s weight evenly over the entire body and reduce the risk of pressure sores, skin breakdown, and other potential complications.
- Weighs only 43 lbs (without footrest)
- Tilt in Space and Reclining Function
- Intelligent 0-35º degree tilt evenly distributes pressure
- Reclining Backrest range of 0-30º
- Globally Patented Folding Design
- Breathable Seat and Back Sling
- Aegis Anti-Bacterial Seat, Back, and Head Cushions
- Removable Armrest Assembly with Height Adjustable Desk Arm Pads
- Removable Footrest with Heel Loop
- Tension Adjustable Backrest
- Pelvic Seat Belt Included
- Companion Brakes and Companion Tilt-Recline Operated
- 14″ x 1″ Polyurethane High Tread Flat Free Rear Wheels
- 7″ x 1″ Polyurethane Front Casters
- Frame Color: Diamond Black
- Weight Capacity of 255 lbs.
- Manufacturer's warranty