With the option of adding an alternating pressure pump, this mattress easily converts to a dynamic powered system.
The Drive Balanced Aire Non-Powered Self Adjusting Convertible Mattress is a reactive mattress replacement system that is designed to prevent, treat and heal pressure ulcers in the home or long term care setting. With self-adjusting air/foam cells and heel slope design, the individual comfort is constantly monitored and pressure redistribution and shear/friction reduction are provided. The mattress can be converted into a dynamic powered system with the addition of an alternating pressure pump. The 2.5" Hybrid Visco foam top layer provides premium comfort and heat dissipation, while the high-density foam perimeter ensures edge support and facilitates safe patient transfers. The eight non-circular cylinders prevent "rolling" or "gapping" and the removable 4 way stretch PU cover protects the skin from friction and moisture. Antimicrobial, latex-free, and meeting flammability standards, the mattress arrives patient-ready and is easy to set up and transport.
- Self-adjusting air/foam cells provide pressure redistribution and shear/friction reduction
- Designed to prevent, treat and heal pressure ulcers in the home or long term care setting
- Add an alternating pressure pump and the Balanced Aire easily converts to a dynamic powered system (14005E or BA9600-PUMP)
- 2.5" Hybrid Visco foam top layer provides immersion, premium comfort and heat dissipation High-density foam perimeter provides firm edge support and facilitates safe patient transfers
- Heel slope redistributes pressure away from vulnerable heels
- Self-adjustment can be open cell or closed cell to meet individual needs
- Self-Adjusting air cells recognize body weight and pressure and adjust to reduce interface pressure and improve patient comfort
- Eight non-circular cylinders prevent "rolling" or "gapping"
- Removable 4-way stretch PU cover is fluid resistant, low shear, and vapor permeable helping protect the skin from friction and moisture
- Arrives patient ready easy to deliver, set up and transport
- Foam and cover are antimicrobial, antifungal, and latex free
- Meets flammability standards CFR1632 and CRF1633