A complete and portable solution for the prevention and treatment of pressure injuries. This combination therapy system incorporates both lateral rotation and low air loss to help with pulmonary blood flow and mucosal drainage.
A complete combination therapy mattress replacement system that comprises both lateral rotation and low air loss to aid in pulmonary blood flow and mucosal drainage, thus preventing and treating pressure injuries in a single portable system. The LS9500N comprises 20, 8-inch head-to-toe individually split air cells, and 10-inch high-side air bolsters over a 2-inch foam base that aids in fall prevention and power outage protection. The system includes an on-demand low air loss feature, which helps wick away moisture and humidity to provide optimal micro-climate control. The removable quilted four-way stretch cover is manufactured with an anti-microbial agent that is fluid-resistant, low-shear, and vapor-permeable, helping to protect the skin from friction and moisture. Turning modes include combinations of ¼, ½, ¾, and adjustable turning positions up to 40 degrees and left, right, both, or none (static) directions. The advanced clinical and caregiver features include auto-firm, auto-recovery, microprocessing feedback, lock-out, and more.
- Combines lateral rotation, low air loss, and microclimate control
- 20 split air cells for customizable comfort
- 2" foam base for power outage protection
- 10" side bolsters for fall prevention
- Adjustable turn time and rotation angles
- Control unit with 10 comfort levels and turning cycle options
- Multiple turning modes and directions
- Removable, antimicrobial cover
- Pillow feature for head stability
- CPR connector for rapid deflation
- EZ lock/quick release tubing connector
- Built-in cable management system
- Audio/visual low air pressure alarm
- Advanced clinical features: Auto-Firm, lock-out, etc.
* Products have built-in antimicrobial properties but don't protect against diseases. EPA registration 92760-9 (Ultra-Fresh DW-30) controls the growth of fungi, bacteria, and algae in various materials.