A combination therapy system designed to prevent, treat, and heal pressure ulcers in both home and long term care settings.
The Med-Aire Plus 8" Alternating Pressure and Low Air Loss Mattress System is an advanced combination therapy system designed for preventing, treating and healing pressure ulcers. With both alternating pressure and low air loss features, it optimizes pressure redistribution, shear/friction reduction, and microclimate control. The digital control unit with adjustable comfort weight settings ensures optimal immersion and patient satisfaction. The cell-on-cell designed air cells offer up to 24 hours of power outage protection and prevent "bottoming out". The mattress system includes 20 individual air cells for maximum immersion and envelopment with a pillow feature for head stability and comfort. With advanced clinical and caregiver features like Auto-Firm, Seat Inflate, microprocessing feedback, lock-out and more, it provides comprehensive patient care. The removable 4 way stretch PU cover is fluid-resistant, low shear and vapor permeable, providing an added layer of protection for the skin from friction and moisture. It also includes a CPR valve for rapid deflation and tubing that easily disconnects with EZ Lock/Quick Release design for convenient servicing.
- Both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution, shear/friction reduction, and microclimate control
- Designed to prevent, treat and heal pressure ulcers in the home or long-term care setting
- Digital control unit offers 4 cycle times and adjustable comfort weight settings
- Three diagnostic audio and visual alarms alert for issues with air pressure, the system, or power
- Includes 20 individual air cells to maximize immersion and envelopment with a pillow feature for head stability & comfort
- Auto-Firm, Seat Inflate, microprocessing feedback, lock-out, and more!
- Cell-on-cell designed air cells prevent "bottoming out" and up to 24 hours of power outage protection
- 8" deep air cells are easily removed with quick disconnects for convenient servicing
- Removable 4-way stretch PU cover is fluid resistant, low shear, and vapor permeable helping protect the skin from friction and moisture
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Tubing quickly and easily disconnects with EZ Lock/Quick Release design