The Med-Aire Assure mattress system is designed to address pressure ulcers in a home or long-term care setting. It offers both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution, shear/friction reduction, and microclimate control.
An active mattress replacement system that incorporates both alternating pressure and low air loss for optimal pressure redistribution, microclimate control, and reduction of shear and friction. Designed to prevent, treat and heal pressure ulcers in the home or long-term care settings, the control unit features 10-minute cycles when alternating and can also be used in static mode, while adjustable patient weight settings allow for optimal immersion and patient comfort and compliance. The system includes 17 individual air cells over a 3" foam base, providing power outage protection while the removable quilted nylon cover is fluid-resistant, low shear, and vapor permeable to protect the skin from friction and moisture. The CPR valve allows for rapid deflation, and the tubing quickly and easily disconnects with EZ Lock/Quick Release design. With the added feature of head stability and comfort, this mattress system is a perfect solution for anyone in need of lasting comfort and pressure care.
- Designed to prevent, treat and heal pressure ulcers
- 10 minute cycles when alternating or optional static mode
- Adjustable patient weight settings
- Audio and Visual alarm alerts
- 17 individual air cells over a 3" foam base
- Power outage protection
- Pillow for head stability and comfort
- Air cells are easily removed
- Fluid resistant, quilted Nylon cover
- Rapid deflation
- Tubing features EZ Lock/Quick Release design