Helps relieve the pain and discomfort associated with diabetes, lymphedema, and venous edema, as well as increasing general blood circulation in the legs.
The Vive Leg Compression System is the perfect recovery tool, allowing you to customize your compression and massage session. Not only is it ideal post-workout, but it can also help with diabetes, lymphedema, and venous edema. Sequential compression therapy improves blood circulation and flows to provide relief from pain. Perfect for rehabilitation and pre or post-workout activities. Set the pressure between 30 to 250 mmHg for a personalized experience. Three compression modes guarantee effectiveness. Get gentle compression to boost blood circulation and promote healing. The full-leg sleeves with zippered leg cuffs fit up to 24” in circumference, giving compression massage therapy for the foot, calf, and thigh. The kit includes a variable air pump, two full-leg sleeves with extra-long air tubes, and a wireless remote. Enjoy the relief and comfort it brings!
- 1 Leg Compression Pump Standard
- 2 Leg Sleeves
- Color coded Air Hose
- Wireless Remote Control
- 1 Year Guarantee
- Use: Leg Compression Therapy
- Power: 30W - Input Voltage 120V 50HZ
- Leg Sleeves Dimensions: 35.83” x 23.62”
How to Use
- For first-time use, open the filter cover and remove the screw
- Connect the power cord to a power outlet
- Securely connect the air hose to both the pump and leg cuffs
- Insert legs into the leg sleeves zipping each sleeve completely
- Press the power button
- Select the mode, pressure, and duration on the remote
Care Instructions – Clean the cuff with a damp cloth and dry. Do not submerge in water.