The FDA-cleared AIROS 8 Sequential Compression Device is a versatile, advanced Sequential Compression Device. The device provides effective intermittent pneumatic compression (IPC) therapy treatment for both the upper and lower extremities.
The application of gradient sequential compression increases blood flow and encourages extracellular fluid clearance. The device provides cycles of compressed air at certain adjustable pressures and then inflates and deflates garments to move fluid.
Patients suffering from lymphedema in the legs or arms, venous ulcers and other venous insufficiencies, and other edema-related conditions can be prescribed the AIROS 8.
- Reimbursed by private insurances and Medicare (Code: E0652)
- Used by patients with trunkal edema who need to move fluid from affected areas
- Used by cancer victims who have lymphedema and arm swelling
- Increase Blood Flow
- Clear LCD screen for ease of use
- Available with a Pressure Mode that allows users to change the pressure in individual sleeve chambers
- Reduce Pain
- Break Up and Move Lymphatic Fluid
- Ideal for patients who have tried a basic, low-end compression device but did not experience positive outcomes
- Ability to skip pressure in a chamber, typically used with patients who have an ulcer
- Reduce Swelling