Its 30-inch long frame is ideal for keeping your loved one in bed, even during those restless nights. Don’t trust your safety with just any plastic bed rail. The powder-coated steel safety railing will provide the ultimate protection you deserve at night.
The 30-inch long safety railing acts as a guard rail to prevent dangerous nighttime falls out of bed. The railing can support weights up to 300 pounds. Use the bed rail as a safety handle for balance and support when transferring from the bed to a walker, wheelchair, or bedside commode. Release the two round knobs from their locked position to pivot the railing down to the side of the bed to change the linens easily, make the bed, or care for a loved one in bed. To fully pivot the bed rail, ensure that there is at least 15″ of clearance between the floor and the bottom of your mattress. The 30″ Safety Bed Rail can be installed on most traditional bed types with mattresses 10″ to 19″ thick. This bed rail is not intended for use on adjustable beds or with extra soft mattresses. Slip the base tubes between the mattress and the box spring, platform, or slats, and secure the rail to the bedframe with the included safety strap.
- TWO-IN-ONE BED RAIL: The Safety Bed Rail is designed to be used as both a safety guard rail and a bedside handle with a weight capacity of 300 pounds.
- SAFETY HANDLE: The 30-inch long safety handle can be used for balance and support when transferring in and out of bed
- SWINGS DOWN: By pulling two pins, pivot the bed rail downward 180 degrees to lay flat against the bed to increase caregiver access to the bed; 15″ of clearance required
- ORGANIZER POUCH: Keep small and personal items easily accessible from bed by storing them in the included padded organizer pouch.
- COMPATIBILITY: The Safety Bed Rail works with most traditional bed types with mattresses between 10″ and 19″ thick. It is not intended to be used with adjustable beds. Do not use with an extra soft mattress.