Every day is a new adventure with the Go-Go Elite Traveller®, an exceptionally stable and maneuverable travel scooter. With easy disassembly and a convenient storage basket, the Go-Go Elite Traveller keeps up with your active life!
A mobility scooter that’s your license to explore
Find the freedom to roam with the Go-Go Elite Traveller® 3-Wheel portable mobility scooter. Its streamlined design means you can promise your grandkids an afternoon in the park, and definitely meet up with pals at the movie theater later.
Impromptu dinner plans afterward? No problem.
The Go-Go Elite Traveller® 3-Wheel brings you top-ranking mobility with a spacious deck for your feet and legs and a comfortable 17" x 17" swivel seat. That means when you roll up to the dinner table or need to disembark, simply pivot your seat.
Your Go-Go Elite mobility scooter simplifies the journey
At Pride Mobility, we're always thinking about how to make your journey easier, and not just while you're onboard one of our scooters. For example, the Go-Go Elite Traveller® 3-wheel features Pride's exclusive feather-touch, one-hand disassembly. The heaviest piece weighs only 29 pounds. So, you can easily break it down and pack it away in the trunk when you're taking off for your next adventure.
Streamlined features give you options
With a 300-pound weight capacity, top speeds up to 4 mph, and up to 12.4 miles per charge, you'll find the Go-Go Elite Traveller® scooter has everything you're looking for in a mobility scooter.
And finally, we know it's a minor detail, but should you get bored with your color choice, you can swap the shrouds between red and blue to fit your current mood. OK, OK, it's not West Coast Customs, but who said you shouldn't be able to customize your ride?
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4 mph maximum speed
- 33" turning radius
- Per Charge Range Up to 7.25 miles (12AH); up to 10.5 miles (18AH)
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Delta tiller with charger port to conveniently charge your scooter
- The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Stable, front frame-mounted seat post
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Includes two sets of easily changeable, red and blue colored shrouds
- HCPCS Code: K0800 - Group 1 Standard
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments