The Go-Go® Ultra X is loaded with features such as one-hand disassembly and a convenient drop-in battery box for worry-free travel. With a 300 lb. weight capacity and impressive speed and range, the Go-Go Ultra X is an exceptional value.
Looks can be deceiving with the Go-Go® Ultra X 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter. You’ll find the same incredible features, like battery range, miles per hour and even the latest in scooter styling, built into an economy class scooter.
The Go-Go Ultra X 4-Wheel and its counterpart, the Go-Go Ultra X 3-Wheel, use Pride’s latest lightweight, folding seat design with a breathable mesh back. The padded, vinyl-wrapped seat cushion and armrests offer the kind of sustaining comfort that let you ride all day and quit when you’re ready. Modern-looking shrouds wrap around a powerful, portable mobility scooter, which offers up to 8 miles on a single charge, and a 24-volt DC motor that provides top speeds up to 4.3 mph. The world’s favorite mobility scooter maker created an economy-class 4-wheel scooter that pushes the limits of what most people expect in an economy 4-wheel scooter. It’s got power, speed, comfort, and the reliability that you’d expect from any Pride Mobility device. Yes, even one in the economy class. With Go-Go Ultra X 4-Wheel, you get tremendous potential, up to 8.9 miles on a single charge, allowing you to go out and get more of what you want from life. It also has speed, driven by a 24-volt DC motor, and tops out at 4.1 mph. Four wheels give you stability and comfort while you cruise across different terrains.
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- (3W) Up to 4.3 mph maximum speed; (4) up to 4.1 mph maximum speed
- (3W) up to 8 miles per charge at 200 lbs., (4W) up to 8.9 miles per charge at 200 lbs.
- New! Mesh back, 17”x17” compact foldable seat
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Charger port conveniently located on the tiller to charge your scooter
- The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Stable, front frame-mounted seat post
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- HCPCS Code: K0899 – power mobility device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments