High-weight capacity with push-button expansion to accommodate taller individuals.
With a 600 lbs. weight capacity, the Drive Medical P903 Long-Term Deluxe Homecare Bed offers a variety of options and adjustability features for maximum comfort. Its 7" super low height helps reduce the risk of falls, while the 30" high working height assists staff and caregiver tasks. The push-button adjustable width - 36", 39", and 42" - ensures added comfort and dignity, while the 80", 84", and 88" sleep surface length accommodates taller residents. The 10-function backlit hand pendant comes with Auto Contour, Cardiac Comfort Chair, and an under-bed night light for enhanced safety at night. The synchronized Hi/Lo control system maintains bed leveling for optimum resident comfort and positioning. The welded steel construction and slat support deck make the bed durable and easy to clean. Easily maneuverable with 3" heavy-duty dual footprint casters and steer control, this bed also features a color-coded, dual pedal floor lock system for secure positioning. An adjustable wall bumper helps protect walls and beds from damage. Standard features include adjustable mattress retainers, heel lifts, and IV pole holders. Optional features are available, such as bed ends, assist bars, rails, deluxe assist rails, trapeze, embedded staff control, battery backup, and transporter. The bed is also Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg capable with the staff control option. The bed comes with a 15-year warranty on the frame, a lifetime warranty on welds, and a 5-year warranty on electronics.
- 600 lbs. weight capacity
- 7" super low height can help minimize falls while 30" high working height can facilitate staff & caregiver functions
- Integrated width with push button expansion from 36"-39"-42" provides an extra measure of comfort and dignity 80", 84" and 88" sleep surface length helps comfortably accommodate the tallest residents
- 10 function Backlit Hand Pendant includes Auto Contour, Cardiac Comfort Chair, and under-bed night light providing an added measure of security at night
- Synchronized Hi/Lo control system keeps bed level for resident comfort and positioning
- Welded Steel construction, the slat support deck is durable and easy to clean
- Roll at any height convenience with 3" heavy-duty dual footprint casters plus steer control to facilitate easy maneuverability
- Color-coded, dual pedal floor lock system keeps the bed securely in place when engaged
- An adjustable wall bumper helps protect walls and bed from damage
- Standard features include: adj. mattress retainers, heel lift, IV pole holders
- Optional: bed ends, Assist bars, rails, deluxe assist rails, trapeze, embedded staff control, battery backup, transporter
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg capable with staff control option
- Warranty: 15 yr. on the frame, lifetime on welds, 5 yr. on electronics