For patients up to 450 lbs, with length expansion and eight function controller.
Introducing the Drive Prime Care Bed Model P503, this innovative model has a weight capacity of 450 lbs, with a personal weight of 425 lbs (Figure A). Equipped with the best in class height range, ranging from 7.8" to 30" (Figure B). 76" and 80" length extensions are included too, controlled via the 8-function hand-held pendant control, complete with Auto Contour (Figure C). The 3 DC motors make sure the bed itself is level, the elevator with true vertical lift, with the specialized 4 sealed bearings for smooth and quiet lifting. If mobility is what you're looking for, then the 8 3" heavy-duty casters allow you to roll anywhere, with 4 of them locking, and 2 caster guide locks. For those who need extra security, a fixed wall bumper (Figure E) is provided as an option. Additional features like the assist rails and assist bars, as well as the bed ends, provided in 6 styles and twelve wooden laminated colors, complete the feature-packed model P503 from Drive Prime Care.
- 450 lbs. weight capacity, Resident Weight 425 lbs (Figure A)
- Best in class height range 7.8" to 30" (Figure B)
- Integrated 76" and 80" length extension
- Eight (8) Function Handheld Pendant Control includes Auto Contour (Figure C)
- 3 DC Motors keeps bed level with true vertical lift
- Four sealed bearings for smooth/quiet lifting
- Eight 3" Heavy Duty casters roll at any height, 4 locking, 2 caster guide locks (Figure D)
- Fixed wall bumper (Figure E)
- Assist Rails, Assist Bars
- Bed ends, Six styles and twelve wood grain laminate colors