Low Deck height with flexibility to configure "roll at any height" or "roll at low height only" castor location
Featuring a low deck height with customizable castor positions for rolling at any height (14.81" - 22.83" / 376mm - 580mm) or rolling at low height only (11.81" - 19.83" / 300mm - 504mm). Experience the quiet, easy-to-use full electric operation, allowing for smooth position transitions via a Hand Pendant control, which adjusts the Head/Foot sections and overall bed frame height for ultimate comfort and convenience for patients and caregivers. Pre-installed motors on the foot section make it hassle-free to set up. A top-mounted Hi/Lo crank and manual motor override ensure uninterrupted sleep surface adjustment during a power outage. This easily transportable bed is shipped in two cartons, boasting a channel frame construction for exceptional strength and reduced weight. Its reinforced frame is resistant to twisting and bending, with a long-lasting zinc-coated spring deck for added patient comfort. The bed features a heavy-duty head and foot end with durable, easy-to-maintain HD polyethylene molded end covers designed to blend with your home décor. For patient safety, you can easily and accurately install side rails with labeled, color-coded springs. This bed is an industry leader powered by a high-performance 3-motor system. Both half and full rails are available in packages (PKG) or separately for purchase. UL-approved motor and manufactured in an ISO9001 & ISO13485 facility, this bed meets FDA entrapment guidelines. An extension kit (model #15005EXTKIT-L) can extend the bed's length from 80" to 84". The bed's patient weight capacity is 350 lbs. (158kg), while total weight capacity is 450 lbs. (204kg), including mattress, rails, trapeze, accessories, personal items, etc.
- Roll at any Height: 14.81" (376mm) to 22.83" (580 mm) deck height
- Roll at Low Height: 11.81 (300 mm) to 19.83" (504mm) deck height
- In the event of power failure, top mounted Hi/Lo crank accessibility and manual crank motor override of sleep surface adjustments
- Extension kit available (model #15005EXTKIT-L) extends length from 80" to 84"
- Patient Weight Capacity 350 lbs. (158kg). Total Weight Capacity 450 lbs. (204kg). Includes occupant, mattress, rails, trapeze, accessories, personal affects, etc.delt