The Delta 1000 offers unmatched versatility, as the bed frame is compatible with Drive's and most other manufacturers bed ends, regardless of age.
A key feature of this bed is the transition box on the foot section, which enables easy interchangeability (Figure A). This transition box also permits adjustment of the high/low shaft rotation. The headboard's height surpasses the footboard's for better integration with home decor (Figure B). Designed with durable, break and scratch-resistant wood grain panels, this bed's foot section is 50% lighter than conventional ones, facilitating effortless deliveries. Once set up, the high/low shaft remains with the bed, preventing loss or future installation issues (Figure C). To ensure patient safety, labels, and color-coded springs assist in precisely installing side rails (Figure D). The bed’s unique, self-contained motor minimizes noise and weight and can be added or removed with the patient still in bed. Tested by nationally recognized SGS, this bed, its side rails, and its mattress meet all FDA entrapment guidelines. The motor is UL approved and equipped with a 9-volt battery in the hand control for head and foot section lowering during power outages without a crank. The redesigned hand pendant features large, user-friendly controls (Figure E). This bed is shipped in two cartons and features a channel frame construction for enhanced strength and reduced weight. It has a zinc-coated spring deck and an extension kit (model #15030EXTKIT), which lengthens the bed from 80" to 84". Patent Pending. The bed has a weight capacity of 450 lbs.
- The unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with the patient in bed
- Bed, side rails, and mattresses are safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility. Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- The motor is UL approved
- In the event of a power failure, a 9-volt battery located in the hand control can lower the head and foot sections nine times. No crank is needed.
- The New and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls (Figure E)
- Bed ships in two cartons
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Zinc-coated spring deck
- The extension kit available (model #15030EXTKIT) extends length from 80" to 84."
- Weight Capacity 450 lbs