The Coretech 960 Arm Sling is designed for ideal shoulder placement during the healing process following injury or surgery. Easily find a secure and customizable fit for every patient by adjusting the 0-90 degree shoulder abduction and rotation control.
This sling is crafted with breathable mesh materials, quick-release buckles, an offloading strap, and a waist support strap to provide maximum comfort and convenience during long-term use. Each sling also includes a hand therapy ball to help boost circulation as desired.
- Increased Comfort—Allows the arm to be placed in an optimal position to relieve tension and reduce pressure.
- Adjustable Hinge Abduction — Change the hinge to any angle ranging from 0 to 90 degrees.
- Padded Straps — Soft cushioned straps redistribute the weight of the arms, back, and neck while preventing skin irritation.
- Custom-Fit — Unique strapping design permits the user to use the brace on both arms easily.
- Arm Sling
- Neck Pad
- Shoulder Strap
- Hook and Loop Straps
- Wrist Support Strap
- Foam Therapy Ball
- #1 Pre-folded Line
- #2 Pre-folded Line
- Removable O-Ring Padding
- Offloading Strap
- Abduction Base
- Wrist/Forearm Strap
- Velcro Patch
- Bicep Strap
- 2pc Universal strap extenders
Size(s): Universal size
Care: remove straps, hand-wash cold with mild detergent. Hang dry