The ultimate assist in maintaining your independence.
An aid to self-management in the bathroom. Operates at the touch of one conveniently located button. Helps many seniors to continue to enjoy independent living -- and privacy. An invaluable aid to those recovering from surgery, those in rehab, etc. A safe, self-help way to minimize manual assistance from caregivers. Fits over your existing toilet. Slim-line design blends nicely with most bathrooms. Superior to ordinary handrails as no upper body or arm strength is needed. Unlike raised toilet seats or other adapted seats, the user can sit down fully on the seat with feet firmly on the floor.
- Designed to gently lower and raise you on and off the toilet so that it mimics the natural body motion
- Its slim line design allows it to blend into its surroundings easily, causing no embarrassment to you or any family member
- At a touch of a switch, it will gently lower and raise you on and off the toilet
- Easily rechargeable battery, presenting no electrical hazard in the bathroom.
- Within the switch arm is a battery status monitoring system, which indicates the charge level of your battery
- Over 100 lifts in a single charge
- Removable battery incorporated neatly into the frame eliminating the risk of trailing wires and cables
- Weight: approximately 41 1/2 lbs.
- Dimensions: overall with arms 29”H x 20 3/4”W x 23 3/4”D