The Let’s Move Rollator weighs only 12.8 pounds, making it one of the lightest aluminum rollators in the world. It's easy to fold and stands by itself when folded. Let’s Move has instantly become a success all over the world.
The ultra-lightweight 12.8-pound aluminum frame makes the Let’s Move one of the most lightweight and portable Euro-style rollators! By simply pulling on the center tab of the seat, the Let’s Move Rollator folds in half into a 9.5″ wide footprint. Once folded, the Let’s Move Rollator locks itself into place to prevent unraveling when picking it up and placing it into a car. The convenient seat measuring 17″ x 7″ works great for pausing while walking in the park or shopping. The sling seat sits 23.6″ off of the ground and supports up to 350 pounds! The molded plastic brake handles fit to your hands to ensure maximum comfort. Use the brakes to slow your movement or set the parking brake when sitting on the seat. Carry your needed personal belongings wherever you go with the included storage bag. The bag can easily be removed and carried over the shoulder with the included shoulder strap. When traveling, check your rollator at the gate and remove the storage bag to keep with you as a carry-on bag.
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: With a lightweight aluminum frame weighing just 12.8 pounds, the Let’s Move is one of the most lightweight rollators available!
- STRONG & DURABLE: The reinforced design of the Let’s Move Rollator allows it to support weights up to 350 lbs!
- ERGONOMIC HANDLES: The ergonomically designed rubber handles provide a firm and comfortable grip with an easy-to-use adjustment knob that extends the handles between 30.5″ and 36.5″ in height.
- FULL BRAKE SYSTEM: Use the brake handles to give you a controlled and comfortable walking experience. Press down on the brake handles and lock the rollator with the parking brake when sitting down.
- SEAT & BACK REST: The 23.6″ high faux-leather seat in addition to the 3″ thick backstrap provide a comfortable place to rest that supports up to 350 pounds.
- 8-INCH WHEELS: The large 8″front and rear wheels provide a balanced and smooth walking experience over any surface.