The ProBasics Low Profile Rollator features a seat that is 3" lower than a standard rollator making it the perfect model for individuals of shorter stature.
Constructed of lightweight aluminum, it offers great maneuverability and stability. Equipped with large 6" casters, easy-to-operate ergonomic hand brakes, a water resistant nylon pouch and a fold-strap for easy storage and transport. Designed to meet all your patient's fundamental needs and height adjustable for a custom fit. Supports patient weights up to 300 pounds.
- Lightweight aluminum black frame
- Seat is 3" lower than a standard rollator to accommodate individuals of shorter stature
- Two-button removable curved padded backrest
- Comfortable, flip-up padded seat
- Easy-to-operate ergonomic hand brakes
- Height-adjustable for a custom fit
- Water-resistant nylon pouch attaches under seat for added privacy and security of personal items
- Equipped with a folding mechanism for easy storage and transport
- Non-marring black casters with soft grip tires, ideal for both indoor and outdoor use
- HCPCS* Code: E0143