The ProBasics K1 Manual Wheelchair combines style and durability at an affordable price.
Standard features include flip back removable padded armrests, easy-to-clean vinyl upholstery, chart pocket and heel loops on the front riggings. Supporting patient weights up to 250 pounds, the ProBasics K1 Standard Wheelchair is a popular choice among providers. Available with swing-away footrests or elevating legrests.
- Slide tube steel frame in black powder coat finish
- Single axle positioning
- Easy-to-clean, comfortable vinyl upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
- Flip-back, padded, upholstered armrests are removable
- Chart pocket on back for additional convenience
- Includes tool-free swing-away footrests with heel loops or elevating padded legrests with composite footplates
- Elevating legrests are equipped with a pneumatic piston for infinite elevating positions
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks
- Composite handrims with 24" solid urethane tires
- 8" x 1" solid rubber front casters
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- HCPCS* Code: K0001 | K0195 OR E0990 (elevating legrests only)