The Infinity collection from Pride® Power Lift Recliners features true infinite-position seating and pocketed coils designed to deliver comfort, style and performance.
Limitless relaxation in your new favorite lift chair
Your lift chair experience enters a world of limitless comfort options with the Infinity Collection. Find unlimited position possibilities with independently controlled footrest and backrest configuration. Take the recliner back to achieve the Trendelenburg position, lifting your legs above your torso, for fully customizable comfort and relaxation.
A wide selection of fabrics and materials let you start customizing your power lift recliner before it even comes in the door. Choose from plush and standard textures in a variety of colors that feature stain-resistant technology to match your home decor.
The USB control has a charging port, so you can keep your mobile device powered up while you lounge. Though, it’s possible, when you’re weightless, suspended by an Infinity Collection power recliner, that your time in the chair includes more snoozing than web browsing. With pocketed coil construction, padding inside Infinity Collection recliners gives you more reliable support for many years.
Choose from one of our four different sizes to fit your specific needs. Additional options include heat and massage technology and a lithium backup battery that gives you the added comfort that you’ll be able to recline and stand up again, even when the power goes out. Find out if lift chair recliners are covered by Medicare.
- Deluxe Heat and Massage available
- 375 lbs. weight capacity
- The footrest extension allows you to relax and stretch out completely (not available on Petite-Wide)
- Pocketed coils deliver individualized support and relaxation
- Industry-first hand control with USB charger port (not available when adding optional heat and massage)
- Standard lumbar pillow (only on Petite-Wide)
- Large, dual pockets
- Easy to remove back
- Integrated battery backup in case of power failure with 9’
- True-infinite position recline enables the backrest and footrest to move independently from one another so that a variety of positions can be reached.
- Trendelenburg position elevates one’s feet higher than his or her head for increased comfort and relaxation.
- Zero gravity positions one’s thighs and lower legs higher than his or her torso.
- Premium furniture grade laminate/hardwood frames for added strength and durability
* Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments