The Baja™ Wrangler® 2 outdoor mobility scooter, the first in Pride’s new Baja™ Mobility outdoor lineup, brings unprecedented capabilities to the outdoor personal mobility vehicle class. It’s built for utility, durability and your greatest adventures.
The Baja Wrangler 2 is the trusty trail navigator of mobility equipment. It’s the faithful ranch hand, the plot gardener’s assistant. It’s ready to go when you are, with power and maneuverability on demand.
Powered by dual 24-volt/120-amp motors, the 14.5-inch tubeless pneumatic tires crush it on root-strewn paths, gravel, and sandy surfaces. Meanwhile, a rugged suspension system, steering stabilizer, and standard pillow-top seat cover provide all-day comfort for the long haul. If you like to spend every possible minute out in the open air, trust us —this is the outdoor mobility scooter you’ve been waiting for. We built the Baja Wrangler 2 mobility scooter for the conscious landowner and consummate explorer. Rule your kingdom with unfettered access to every corner of it. Baja Wrangler 2 makes daily chores happen with efficiency. When the work is done, it’s time to kick back. Start a new adventure exploring someplace you couldn’t reach before.
Baja Wrangler 2 brings stunning safety and comfort features to the mobility scooter market. These extras make it feel more like an all-terrain vehicle than a mobility scooter. It’s got a backup sensor and rear LED backup lights, adding visibility to your blind spot and confidence to your ride. Does your adventure ever take you into urban settings? We thought of that, too. A robust delta tiller control console gives you turn signals with buttons at both right- and left-hand positions. There’s a hazard light button and a horn. With responsive and ergonomic throttle controls, again in the left- and right-hand positions, you, the rider, have even greater control. The tiller display shows you the typical data readout like battery and speed but includes a clock and temperature gauge, so you can track the time and weather changes at a glance.
- 350 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 11.4 mph at 200 lbs.
- 94.75" turning radius
- Up to 29.4 miles per charge at 200 lbs.; up to 24.2 miles per charge at 350 lbs.
- Limited recline, black vinyl, high-back seat with heavy-duty seat post
- 7.7 Peak HP dual motors
- Storage Compartment
- CTS Suspension includes features industry-leading suspension for a much smoother ride
- Steering dampening system absorbs uncontrolled movement over rugged terrain designed to reduce fatigue by reducing the energy needed to control the handlebars.
- User friendly LED console displays time, temperature, miles driven, and trips taken
- Adjustable delta tiller with ergonomic, wraparound handles
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easy battery installation
- Dual-coated frame
- Easily accessible tie-down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Full LED lighting package includes headlights, hazard lights, and directional signals
- Rear backup sensor LED lights indicates when you are too close to an object when in reverse