Classic style meets exquisite comfort in Pride’s Heritage Power Lift Recliners. These recliners offer plenty of leg room with the footrest extension. Choose from a variety of gorgeous, plush fabrics and make this recliner a part of your home!
Heritage Collection - Iconic Lift Chairs and Classic Comfort
The Heritage Collection of lift chairs brings comfort and reliability to your relaxation routine. The Heritage line offers a broad range of options for customization. Choose from a wide range of size configurations to find one that best suits your body type.
More than a dozen fabric options give you flexibility in choosing one that complements your living space and personal style. Premium options on most models include a built-in USB charger for your mobile devices. Heat and massage* is a luxury feature also available on some Heritage models for increased relaxation.
The option to add a lithium backup battery gives you confidence that, when the power goes out, you can still relax and get back up again uninterrupted.
Perhaps most exciting, the Heritage Collection gives you a chair that moves quickly between seated and standing positions. Add Pride’s exclusive First Up Technology** to speed up the typical rise time by up to 50% compared to most power recliners.
*Not available on the 358XXL
**Available on select models
- Industry-first hand control with USB charger port (not available when adding optional heat and massage)
- Standard head & arm covers
- Standard large dual pockets
- Easy to remove back
- USB remote with charger port
- Industry-first Total Comfort Seating features a unique spring design and one-piece soft foam seat for outstanding relaxation
- Wooden frame composed of engineered furniture grade laminate/hardwood for added strength and durability
- Quiet & smooth lift system
- Heavy-duty lift actuator & scissor mechanism
- Fire retardant (California specifications; bulletin 117-2013)
- Integrated battery backup in case of power failure
- Transformer features self-diagnostic electronics with 9' cord
- Lifetime warranty on steel lift frame
- 7-year prorated warranty
- Rolled armrest
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments