This chair weighs a mere 19.8 lbs., making it simple to store and transport. It folds down in the middle and its backrest collapses, allowing it to be even more compact. It also features companion brakes on the handles for added safety and comfort. The Ergo Flight ultralight wheelchair is a game-changer. Many people are sick of the bulky wheelchairs that are supposedly designed to improve mobility. We realized that what's important is portability and ease of transportation, not bulk. Karman redefines the ultralight-weight category at the lowest cost by combining a strong metal (Aircraft Grade T6 Alu) with the most efficient geometry for a wheelchair. This utilitarian wheelchair cuts costs for the people who need the most mobile wheelchair possible. The Ergo Flight Transport version comes with 14” back wheels.
- Weighs only 19.8 lbs (w/out footrest); 14.5 lbs (w/out QR wheels & footrest)
- 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum
- Aegis Anti-bacterial Padded Upholstery
- Storage Pocket Behind Backrest
- Companion Brakes Standard
- Weight Capacity of 220 lbs
- Frame Color: Pearl Silver