The Aspen Lumbar Support can help ease low back pain caused by acute flare-ups, spasms, or fatigued muscles.
This inelastic brace is a low-cost, medical-grade treatment option that features Aspen’s patented 4:1 tightening system for enhanced support. Designed to provide trunk stability and targeted compression, this low-profile brace is ideal for active patients or lifestyles.
- Simple Design – Comfortable for extended wear and can easily be worn under clothing.
- Independent Compression – Aspen’s patented 4:1 tightening mechanism allows the patient to independently adjust the top and bottom of the brace to provide localized compression where needed.
- Easy to Locate Pull Tabs – These ergonomic pull tabs are designed to lay flat but are easy to find by feel. Bonded and stitched materials ensure their strength and durability.
- Integrated Anterior Panels – Anterior panels overlap to provide enhanced midline support.
- Reliable Structural Integrity – Integrated vertical stays provide structural integrity while allowing for flexibility where needed.