The Aspen OTS™ LSO 650 is a one-size adjustable, inelastic spinal brace featuring removable lateral panels that provide increased control for patients in need of additional support. This clinically-tested, non-narcotic, non-invasive treatment solution combines support and direct independent compression to promote effective trunk stability, enabling patients to resume activities of daily living. Comfortably fits waist sizes ranging from 28-54 inches, and up to 64 inches with Universal Extension Panel.
- Comfortable Support – When tightening, the firm but flexible back panel naturally conforms to the patient’s lordosis to provide structural support.
- Targeted Independent Tightening Mechanism – Aspen’s patented 4:1 mechanically advantaged SlickTrack™ tightening system independently tightens top and bottom allowing patients to localize compression where they need it to support fatigued muscles that spasm.
- Low Profile Design – Designed for extended wear and can be comfortably worn underneath clothing.
- One Size Adjustable – The patented pull‐through sizing mechanism and highly visible size indicators allow for quick and easy adjustments. Accommodating a wide range of patient anatomies, each brace can fit waist sizes ranging from 28‐54 inches and up to 64 inches with the extension panel.
- Minimum Inventory, Maximum Cost Savings – One size adjustable means the correct size is always on hand, minimizing inventory requirements and significantly reducing costs.