Easy to fold, needs little space, and stands by itself when folded. The elegant large front wheels make it easy to turn and cross over curbs. The rear wheel fenders protect your clothes from getting dirty. Shock-absorbing suspension on the rear wheels makes it run smoothly on all surfaces.
The lightweight 15.5 pound aluminum frame of the Let’s Go Out Rollator easy folds in half by lifting up on the center tab of the seat. Once folded, the Let’s Go Out locks itself into place to prevent unraveling when picking it up and placing it into a car. The convenient seat measuring 17″ x 7 works great for taking a pause while walking in the park or shopping. The faux-leather sling seat sits 23.6″ off of the ground and supports weight up to 300 pounds. The beautifully crafted steel brake handles don’t just look nice, but are beveled to comfortable accommodate your fingers. Use the brakes to slow your movement or set the parking brake when sitting on the seat. Carry your needed personal items wherever you go with the included storage bag. The bag can easily be removed and carried over the shoulder with the included shoulder strap. When traveling, check your rollator at the gate and remove the storage bag to keep with you as a carry-on bag.
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: With a lightweight aluminum frame weighing just 15.5 pounds, the Let’s Go Out is one of the most versatile indoor-outdoor rollators available.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLES: The ergonomically designed rubber handles provide a firm and comfortable grip with an easy-to-use adjustment knob that extends the handles between 30.5″ and 36″ in height.
- FULL BRAKE SYSTEM: Use the beveled metal brake handles to give you a controlled and comfortable walking experience. Press down on the brake handles and lock the rollator with the parking brake when sitting down.
- SEAT & BACK REST: The 23.6″ high faux-leather sling seat in addition to the 3″ thick faux-leather backstrap provide a comfortable place to rest that supports up to 300 pounds.
- LARGE WHEELS: Large 10″ front wheels, 8″ rear wheels, rear fenders, and a built-in coil suspension system contribute to a balanced and smooth walking experience over any surface.