One of the most distinguished walkers in the world today regarding design and function. At one of the largest aid-related exhibitions in Germany, it was selected as the most beautifully designed product at the fair. This indoor-outdoor rollator is made out of solid cast aluminum and can be associated with the most extremely designed products in the world.
One of the most unique and attractive rollators available! Designed after a sports car, the hydroformed frame is a single piece of the aluminum void of any welds or joints to provide not just a sleek appearance but also a strong and durable experience. The imprinted faux leather seat and backrest bordered by its white stitching show unparalleled attention to detail not found in any other rollator. The convenient faux-leather sling seat works great for pausing while walking in the park or shopping and supports weights up to 300 pounds. Beautifully crafted steel brake handles don’t just look nice but are beveled to accommodate your fingers comfortably. Use the brakes to slow your movement or set the parking brake when sitting on the seat. A first of its kind in a rollator, the rear suspension system absorbs bumps and helps to keep the rollator smooth and steady.
- AWARD-WINNING DESIGN: The Let’s Fly won the Good Design Award 2019 and was crowned one of the “most beautifully designed” products.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLES: The ergonomically designed rubber handles provide a firm and comfortable grip with an easy-to-use snap-lock that extends the handles between 31″ and 36″ in height.
- FULL BRAKE SYSTEM: Use the beveled metal brake handles to give you a controlled and comfortable walking experience, or set the parking brake when sitting down.
- SEAT AND BACKREST: The 23.6″ high faux-leather sling seat, in addition to the 3″ thick faux-leather backstrap, provides a comfortable place to rest that supports up to 300 pounds.
- LARGE WHEELS: Large 10″ front wheels, 8″ rear wheels, rear fenders, and a built-in coil suspension system contribute to a balanced and smooth walking experience over any surface indoors or out.