CircuFlow™lymphedema compression garments were made for patients to use with CircuFlow™ line of lymphedema compression therapy pumps.
The CircuFlow™ garments, which come in various sizes for both arms and legs, feature a lightweight design and 4-chamber or 8-chamber options.
The 8-chamber option can be a very effective alternative for patients who may also be suffering from painful ulcers or wounds and would like to skip a chamber but still be able to experience the overall benefits the device and type of therapy can provide to alleviate symptoms of this condition on a daily basis. Features such as these provide flexible treatment alternatives and maximum comfort for patients everywhere suffering from the uncomfortable, painful, and sometimes debilitating effects of lymphedema.
- CircuFlow™ lymphedema compression garments were made exclusively for patients to use with the CircuFlow™ line of lymphedema compression therapy pumps
- The compression garment features easy pull handles that are attached to zippers to make application quick and remove easy
- Also features a zipper stop mechanism that prevents the garment from becoming fully unzipped during use
- Lightweight, durable material for long-lasting use
- Easy to clean with instructions included to ensure proper care