The Luna II CPAP System with RESlex technology and heated humidification is a single pressure system with advanced features and is a cost-effective option for treating sleep apnea.
The Luna II Auto CPAP System uses unique Dual-Channel Quad-Phase technology. Increasing therapy comfort, RESlex Exhalation Relief eases the exhalation process making it easier to breathe out against the air flow. The Luna II humidifier chamber easily snaps into the side of the device using the same power supply as the machine. Optional Wi-Fi plug-ins offer the ability to capture patient compliance data from almost anywhere, anytime.
Next generation wireless network NB IoT & LTE-M. My PatientWatch with automated compliance notifications.
- Advanced Clinical Efficacy Reporting
- Real Time Cellular and WiFi data reporting
- QR coded data for smartphone upload
- Unibody design for a smaller footprint
- WiFi and Cellular data capable
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions (cm): 27 x 18 x 11
- Weight: 1.9 kg (4 lbs)
- Operating Transport and Storage Temperature 5°C to 35°C (41˚F to 95˚F)
- Relative Humidity: 15% to 93% Non-condensing
- Atmospheric Pressure: 760 ～ 1060 cm H2O
- Sleek, modern design
- Crystal clear LCD display allows for easy viewing of settings
- Single dial menu access for quick, easy setting adjustments
- Innovative dual chamber humidifier provides greater efficiency
- The most no cost data capture options in the industry
||Luna II Replacement Humidifier Chamber
||Luna II Reusable Foam Filter, 6/Pack
||Luna WiFi Module
||Luna II 4G LTE Cellular Module